Be sure to pay attention to the contents of your mailbox. Consider a locked mailbox option and always remove your mail promptly!
- Theft by taking – Oxford Mill Cir. – 30022 – The victims’ bank checks were stolen from her mailbox. She did not realize they were stolen until she checked her account via internet and realized there were unknown charges.
- Public indecency – Ashwind Trace/Windbrooke Way – 30005 - The victims stated while she was walking near the pool area, a white male was exposing himself. The victim was able to retrieve the vehicles’ tag number and description. This information has been turned over to the police officers and detectives and is currently under investigation.
- Theft by taking – Homestead Trl. – 30097 – The victims’ valuable diamond jewelry, watches, and crystal dining silverware were stolen from her home. There were no signs of forced entry.
- Loitering/Prowling – Abbotts Br. Rd – 30022 – Two individuals were arrested for wandering around the Ayelsbury Farm Apartment Homes.
- Criminal trespass – Seven Oaks Pkwy – 30005 – The victim stated as he was walking toward his front door from his driveway there was a vehicle in front of his home. Once he reached the front door, complainants stated a vehicle occupied with a few individual threw multiple beer cans and bottles in the yard (breaking them).
- Burglary – Caswyck Trace – 30022 – The victims’ home was ransacked and a Philips DVD, a HP laptop, and a Yamaha receiver was stolen. The door was possibly pryed open with a heavy tool.
- Burglary- Cameron Br Rd. - 30022- The victims’ home was ransacked and check books and U.S. currency were stolen. Entry was made through the front door.
- Juvenile arrest – 3000 Old Alabama Rd. – 30022 – Four juveniles along with two young adults were charged with loitering and prowling in regards to a call that was received about an attempted burglary/robbery in progress. The juveniles and young adults were rude to the employee of the business when approached before the police officer arrived. As one of the parents arrived on scene she was very rude and stated her child could not possibly be involved in any activity that she is accused of. The juveniles were released to the parent on a copy of charges. The young adults were given a court date and released on a copy of charges.