There are currently 64 blog entries related to this category.
- Over the past few years have you wished you could take advantage of the low interest rates to make a move to a larger home for an ever growing family?
- Have you wanted to downsize since the kids have been gone for a few years but you have not been able to sell since you have been upside down with your mortgage?
- Have you been afraid to put your house up for sale because you have heard it's a buyer's market and houses just "sit" there?
From 2008-2011, Alpharetta and Johns Creek Georgia experienced an upsurge in power for real estate buyers. Sellers found themselves with little power to negotiate and foreclosures were not uncommon. About a year ago, in March of 2012, that market environment slowly started to change. It began in the lower price ranges and was most notable in the foreclosure market. Real estate investors started making multiple offers on properties priced at or below value to take advantage of the housing slump and the excellent interest rates.Now, a year later, the occurrence of multiple offers on houses has blanketed the area. If you were waiting to sell, concerned about the equity situation on your home, or if you were discouraged with the reduced number of buyers…
- $8000 tax credit - to reduce the home buyer's income tax obligation - any unused portion will be refunded in the form of a check
- Available to a first time home buyer