There are 3 blog entries for April 2007.
- Theft by taking – Riverwalk Terrace – 30024 - The victims’ ladder and handgun was taken from his vehicle. There were no signs of forced entry.
- Theft by taking – Galleon Drive – 30004 – The victims’ vehicle was taken. There were no signs of forced entry.
- Theft by taking – East Meadows Court – 30005 – The victims’ I-pod was taken from her vehicle. There were no signs of forced entry.
- Theft by taking – Summerlin Drive – 30005 – The victims’ DVD player was taken from his unlocked vehicle.
- Theft by taking – Lake Medlock Court – 30022 – The victims’ camera and handbag was taken from his unlocked vehicle.
- Burglary –
Do you have a home that has a mailbox with a brick or stucco surround that is over fifteen years old? If so, chances are good that you have the same problem that I recently addressed. The hinge on my mailbox door was rusted to the point that the door would frequently fall off and end up in the street. I am pretty handy at fixing things but this problem stumped me. It looked like it would be next to impossible to remove the old metal mailbox and then try to squeeze a new one in its place. I had a big problem but as luck would have it I received a flyer that offered salvation.
Paul Belford owns a business called Mailboxes PDQ that exclusively serves the Atlanta metro area. I called Paul one evening and he scheduled an installation time for nine in the…